P3 / LO206 Racing Series (Ages 14+)
The LO206 class is focused on getting drivers into competitive racing. Integrated into United Karting (UK) Club Race days, the driver receives the full race experience. Upon arrival, the driver will gear up and be present in the tech inspection of the karts; preparing for a day of racing, instruction, and new friends.
The driver will:
- Receive world class instruction
- Competitively race in a 4 heat series with all other Club Racers
- Watch experienced racers (of all ages)
- Compete for podium trophies (no participation trophies at UK)
- Driver will drive a COMPKART 4R with a dyno tuned LO206
Our LO206 series is an introduction to safe and disciplined racing in a real competitive environment.
- Professional coach
- Professional mechanic
- All equipment for instruction (helmet, suit, gloves, and kart)
- Dedicated pit area under team tent with the Phoenix Racing Team
- Podium trophy awards for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
Racers are exposed to racing in a positive and productive manner:
- 2 Heats
- 4 Races
- 9AM to 3PM for Day Races
- 4PM to 8:30PM for Night Races
Drivers don't need to purchase a kart and gear to expose themselves to racing. United Karting makes it easy with a premier arrive & drive program that is integrated within our existing race series.
Prerequisite Requirement - Drivers must complete the COMPKART University INTRO class, prior to participating.